Check if we deliver to your postcode

Ajax Multi-Purpose Cleaner 4in1 Refill 500 ml


Fights against any kind of dirt. Its powerful formula cleans instantly and deeply. It leaves surfaces shiny. For multiple surfaces. With a fresh fragrance that is gentle on surfaces.

Prepare Use 1. Twist the trigger to the ON position. 2. Spray directly onto the surfaces to clean. 3. Let the product act a few seconds then rinse with clean water. 4. For tough stains spray thoroughly, let act 5 minutes and rinse with clean water. Repeat the operation if necessary. Do not use on untreated or uncoated wood, marble, fabrics
Storage Keep away from children. Keep away from sunlight and store in room temperature.
Net Contents 500 ml
Additives Expiration date: 2 years after production date.

Contains <5% anionic surfactants, non-ionic surfactants, Perfume, Disinfectants. Disinfectants: Lactic acid 3.2 g of Lactic Acid per 100 g of product

Important Notice Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Safety Warnings

Do not let the product act more than 10 minutes. Do not use on surfaces sensitive to acidic products such as marble, limescale stone, old cast iron bath or damaged enamel and TV/computers screens. In case of doubt, try first on a small surface. Do not spray close to the eyes or face. For the surfaces that are in contact with food, rinse with drinkable water. Contains: Lactic Acid Causes serious eye damage. Keep out of reach of children. IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Immediately call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician. If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. Use only in well ventilated area. Do not mix with bleach dangerous gas (chlorine) can emit.