Domestos Extended Power for limescale prevention. Thick bleach with Pink Power. Kills all known germs dead.
Instructions for use: Insoluble - Disinfection: - Toilet bowl: Spread (approximately 80 ml) under the rim of the basin and leave overnight to kill germs and remove stains. - Bathroom / Kitchen drains: Drain into the drain to disinfect and remove unpleasant odours. - Sinks: Pour into pipettes and overflow, leave for 5 minutes and then rinse well.
Dissolved - Disinfection: - Floors and work surfaces: 180 ml in 5 liters of water. It is recommended to use the areas / surfaces 30 minutes after disinfection. Do not use insoluble on floors. - Cleaning cloths and sponges: 90 ml in half a bucket of water for soaking.
Dissolved - Bleaching: For bleaching: 20 ml in 5 liters of water. Rinse after use.
1 cap = 15 ml. Always use plastic utensils and cold water for dissolution. Wash hands after use.
Keep the bottle upright in a cool place.
Detergent: Sodium hypochlorite 4.5g per 100g.
<5% Chlorine based bleaching agents. Non-ionic surfactants, Soap, Perfume.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Danger: Wear protective gloves / eye protection / face protection. In case of ingestion: Call Poison Center or a doctor immediately. Rinse your mouth. Do not induce vomiting. If on skin (or hair): Remove all contaminated clothing immediately. Rinse the skin with water or in the shower. If in eyes: Rinse thoroughly with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present and easy to do. Continue rinsing. Collect the spilled amount. Disposal of the container in accordance with local legislation. Tel. Poison Center: 1401. Contains: Sodium hypochlorite, Amino cocoalkyl dimethyl N-oxides, Sodium hydroxide.
Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic to aquatic organisms. Toxic to aquatic organisms with long-term effects. It can corrode metals. Caution! Do not use in combination with other products. Dangerous gases (chlorine) may be released. Keep out of reach of children. Keep only in the original package. Avoid release into the environment.