KLINEX bleach spray, reusable with active chlorine. Cleanses and disinfects. Effective on difficult stains and mold. Suitable for use throughout the house. Offers ultimate spray control and leaves surfaces shiny and hygienically clean.
Turn the nozzle to “spray” position. Spray directly on the surface and wipe well. Leave it 1 minute on stubborn stains before wiping. Do not spray on hot surfaces, let them cool first. Keep the nozzle in the “STOP” position when not in use. It is recommended to use the areas / surfaces 30 minutes after disinfection.
<5% Light surfactants, Chlorine based bleaching agents, Parfum, Methylisothiazolinone, Methylchloroisothiazolinone. Disinfectant: Sodium hypochlorite 0.52g per 100g.
Contains: Mixture of: 5-chloro-2-methyl-4-isothiazolin-3-one [EC no. 247-500-7] and 2-methyl-2H-isothiazol-3-one [EC no 220-239-6] (3: 1). Contains: C14-17 Secondary Sodium Alkylsulfonate.
Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Causes serious eye damage. Causes skin irritation. Keep out of reach of children. Wear individual means for the eyes / face. In case of contact with skin: Wash with plenty of water. In case of contact with eyes: Wash thoroughly with water for several minutes. Remove contact lenses if present and easy to do. If you feel unwell call the poison center / doctor. If skin irritation occurs: consult / see a doctor. Avoid breathing spray. Tel. Cyprus Poison Center: 1401.