Check if we deliver to your postcode

Tub.O.Flo Liquid Obstruction of Piping 500 ml

777254
Country Greece
Net Contents 500 ml
Ingredients Contains: sodium hydroxide (INDEX: 011-1982-006), sodium hypochlorite (INDEX 017-011-00-1), sodium metasilicate (INDEX: 014-010-00-8)
Contains Also contains: Under 5% anionic surfactants, amphoteric surfactants, phosphonates, chlorine-based bleaching agents, soaps
Disclaimer Customers are advised to check product packaging for nutritional information and allergen warnings before consumption, as product information is subject to change after publication. You should always read the product label to ensure you are following the most up-to-date information. This is especially important if you have an allergy or intolerance. Allergen information can be found highlighted in the ingredients list on the back of pack
Safety Warnings Avoid splashing. Keep the eyes, face, and children away from the sink during use. After the necessary time passes, let plenty of water run (cold or lukewarm). Do not use a plunger after use as there may still be product left in the tube. The product should not be used in sinks with a garbage disposal or in toilet basins. Avoid contact with bronze or gold plated parts, aluminium or old or damaged enamel or chrome. Do not reuse the empty container. Close the container well before disposal. Keep the product in a cool and shaded place. Danger warnings. Causes serious skin burns and eye damage. Very toxic for aquatic life with long lasting effects. May cause metal corrosion. Danger! Do not use in combination with other products. May release dangerous gases (chlorine). Contact with acids releases toxic gases. Caution warnings: Keep locked away from children. Read and follow all instructions carefully. If you seek medical advice keep the container or label of the product with you. Do not inhale fumes. Wear protective gloves/ clothes/ personal protection equipment for the eyes/ face. IN CASE OF INGESTION: Rinse mouth. Do NOT cause vomiting. Call the POISON CONTROL CENTRE/ a doctor. IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH SKIN (or hair): immediately remove all contaminated clothes. Rinse the skin with water (or under the shower). IN CASE OF CONTACT WITH THE EYES: rinse carefully with water for several minutes. If you're wearing contact lenses, remove them if easy and keep rinsing. Avoid free release in the environment. Collect the spilled product. Only keep in its original container. Poison Control Centre: 210 7793777