1. Preheat the oven to 180 degrees.
2. If we use nuts, grind them in the multi until they become powder.
3. Cut the chicken into thin strips and season with salt and pepper.
4. Put the flour in a separate plate.
5. In a bowl, beat the egg and add the grated cheese and mustard.
6. Carefully pass each chicken strip through the flour, then the egg mixture and finally the breadcrumbs or ground nuts
7. Make sure that both sides of the chicken are evenly covered and sprinkle with paprika.
8. Leave the chicken in the fridge for 30 minutes.
9. Spread the strips on a large baking sheet with non-stick baking paper and bake the strips for 30 minutes.
10. Enjoy the chicken hot and combine it with green salad or with our favorite sauce.
For a portion of 100g: