Baked Cod with Gingerbread Crumble
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 25 minutes
- 70g of all-purpose flour
- 70g salted butter at room temperature
- 70 g ginger cookies, crumbled
- 2 frozen Casino cod fillets
- 100 ml fresh cream
- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1 small carrot, diced
- 1/4 cup diced pumpkin
- Sliced leeks
- 1 tbsp olive oil
1. Fry the onion in olive oil until golden.
2. Add the vegetables to the pan along with 1 fl of water and let them simmer for 15-20 minutes.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour, butter and crumbled cookies.
4. Thaw the fish according to the package instructions, and cut it into small pieces.
5. Place the vegetables at the base of a round ovenproof dish, the fish and the cream.
6. Season with salt and pepper
7. Spread the mixture of bread and flour (crumble) on the surface
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
9. Enjoy hot.
Saturated fat: 10g
Vegetable fibers: 0.8