1. Fry the onion in olive oil until golden.
2. Add the vegetables to the pan along with 1 fl of water and let them simmer for 15-20 minutes.
3. In a bowl, mix the flour, butter and crumbled cookies.
4. Thaw the fish according to the package instructions, and cut it into small pieces.
5. Place the vegetables at the base of a round ovenproof dish, the fish and the cream.
6. Season with salt and pepper
7. Spread the mixture of bread and flour (crumble) on the surface
8. Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees for 25 minutes.
9. Enjoy hot.
Saturated fat: 10g
Vegetable fibers: 0.8