1. Boil the spaghetti in a large saucepan with salted water, according to the instructions on the package. Be careful not to overcook them.
2. Heat the olive oil in a medium-sized pan over medium heat and sauté the garlic.
3. Drain the sardines and cut them into small pieces. Transfer them to the pan, add the lemon zest and let them cook for 2-3 minutes.
4. Rinse the capers and add to the pan together with the olives and the tomato puree and season with salt and pepper.
5. Drain the pasta and add it to the sauce, mixing all the ingredients well.
6. Sprinkle with basil or parsley.
Saturated fats: 1 gr
Sugars: 2 gr